Monday, April 13, 2009

Okay so I put the the last set of pictures in the wrong order! Someday I will get the hang of this stuff! I thought I would just update on a couple things we've been doing latley! Last Saturday was the Beaver Mountain Hill Climbs and Cory raced in the locals only and took first place. His friend Rusty raced also but ended up crashing and tore a bunch of things in his knee so Jason and the boys brought him down to the hospital! After they got home we did the coloring easter eggs, my boys were'nt really into that much this year so they colored but not decorated, oh well!
Easter came and went with TONZ of candy! So needless to say my boys are on a sugar high! This last Thursday, Friday and Monday was spring break for Jayden so I took those days off from work and just hung out with the boys! We really have'nt done much but it was nice to spend time with them and relax. So thats what we have been up to!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

That was like our Easter, I didnt even do eggs... well I had a egg hunt with the fake ones. But I didnt even get any good pictures! Thats sweet Cory took 1st! Good job! I would be scared he would be the one in the hospital. I bet he loves it!

Tina said...

Hey you need to come back, I miss reading and seeing pictures!! I need your email if you want to see my blog! Hope all is going good!! Come back to our blogging world!!!